The Genie® Superlift Advantage™ is a manually operated material lift with multiple base and load handling options to create just the lift you need. The compact, portable design rolls through standard single doorways and loads easily into a pickup truck. It also lifts up to 1,000 lb (454 kg) of material up to 11 ft 5.5 in (3.49 m) and up to 650 lb (295 kg) to heights of up to 26 ft 0.5 in (7.94 m). With so many choices, the versatile Genie Superlift Advantage helps you increase productivity and value for your money.
Versatile and adjustable, this base is perfect for wide loads and narrow doorways. It straddles loads from 31.5 to 50 in (80 to 127 cm) wide and easily handles pallets up to 48 in (122 cm) wide. Flat forks allow ground level loading (SLA™-5, SLA-10, SLA-15).
This field-proven design provides dependable performance with a welded steel base for extra support. Stabilizers are standard on 20 and 25 ft (6.1 and 7.6 m)
models. There are no loose parts (SLA-5, SLA-10, SLA-15, SLA-20, SLA-25).
Easy to Maneuver, Load and Store
The unit sets up quickly without any tools and is ready to go to work in seconds. It rolls through standard single doorways in the upright position — no need to remove the load or tilt back the lift. The optional rear transport wheel assembly also allows maneuverability on uneven surfaces. Legs fold up and attachments are removable for easy storage and loading, plus a hold-down bar secures the mast assembly during transport.
Six Load Handling and Productivity Attachments
Interchangeable load handling attachments handle a large variety of workloads, so you can design your lift to meet your needs.
- STANDARD FORKS accommodate a variety of general loads. Get an additional 21 in (53 cm) of lift by turning over and re-pinning the forks.
- ADJUSTABLE FORKS widen from 11.5 to 30 in (29 to 76 cm) to accommodate diverse loads.
- FLAT FORKS, which widen from 16 to 31 in (41 to 79 cm) to provide proper support, allow you to easily lift your load off of flat surfaces.
- FORK EXTENSIONS insert onto standard forks for an additional 25 in (64 cm) of length.
- LOAD PLATFORM fits over the forks to handle odd-sized or heavy objects — no tools required for installation.
- BOOM option transforms your lift into a mobile, vertical crane or hoist to position tooling fixtures, circuit breakers, engines and more.
- PATENTED TELESCOPING MAST SYSTEM: Heavy duty design provides compactness, strength and rigidity.
- SUPPORT FOR HEAVY LOADS The captive stabilizer with patented “locking system” provides additional lateral support for heavy loads (standard on Genie SLA™-20 and SLA-25).