Our North American Parts Distribution Center, located in Louisville, Kentucky is a state of the art 166,000 square foot center containing nearly 40,000 items with over 150,000 product applications. Our center takes orders until 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time for next day delivery to our dealers or directly to your location. CLARK Parts truly keeps your investment…. “Built to Last.”
CLARK utilizes our years of experience, outstanding delivery, and competitive pricing to make the maintenance of your forklift as cost-effective and painless as possible. Whether you operate a Toyota, Hyster, Nissan, or any other brand of forklift, TOTALIFT is the best answer for all of your forklift needs. We know you have to make tough choices with your budgeted spending and our network of over 200 dealer locations will provide you with many options to fit your productivity and spending needs. That is why CLARK is considered the very best value in the material handling industry.
STATE-OF-THE-ART PARTS LOOK-UP: PARTSPROTM
CLARK, the pioneer of the material handling industry is pleased to introduce our Customer Version of PartsPRO™. PartsPRO™ has been long considered the best parts and service lookup system in the industry. We have created a version just for those customers who do their own maintenance and require a system to help those service and order parts for their forklifts. This system is not a watered down version, but a fully functioning electronic manual designed specifically for the customer purchased units.
Please contact your local Clark Dealer for pricing and availability.
- The Product Identification Card (PIC) for the customer’s truck(s).
- The Quick Reference Index (QRI) listing and linking the parts manual illustrations.
- All illustrations for the customers trucks
- Availability to decode the part numbers from an illustration.
- All Search functions as the dealer version.
- Part to part number crosses and part number to Technical Information (TI) Bulletin crosses with ability to open the TI with a click of the button.
- All Service Information (SI) Bulletins.
- The CLARK Standards part number pages for looking up hardware part numbers.
- PartsPRO™ help files.
- Ability to add notes to PICS, Lot numbers and Part numbers.